Sunday 31 July 2011

Antonio cromartie


Yesterday I was starting to get a little nervous about the Oakland Raiders 2011 NFL free agency campaign. Gaither was out and Khalif Barnes was re-signed, and there weren't any rumors of them pursuing anyone in free agency. On top of that I saw a couple of reports on Antonio Cromartie and the Raiders were no longer mentioned as suitors.

My worry was that the Raiders were having a hard time of finding ways to get far enough under the cap to sign guys. I feel much better today. The Raiders started the day off by re-signing Huff and then there is this report by Jason LaCanfora on NFL.com:
It is not that I think Anotonio Cromartie is going to be a huge difference maker. In fact, I would be shocked if the Jets let him get away at this point. What makes me smile about this move is that the Raiders are still trying. They are still out there looking for ways to improve and they are relegated to bargain basement shopping.

against the damn Dolphins. HELL No, we need a vet. Cro is ok. Not good not bad. CJ is bad. Routt is ok also, we need 2 ok guys to win games. Or else we will get burned badly by good Qb’s like Rivers…

No comments:

Post a Comment