Monday 8 August 2011

Kate gosselin




No offense, Kate Gosselin, because momming is hard work- but if I were one of your eight offspring, I think I might wish there was someone else around to take the heat every so often, too.

Gosselin- one half of the former Jon and Kate plus eight brood that became slightly smaller when Jon swanned off to make bad decisions all on his lonesome- says the Gosselin kids are keen on getting a stepdaddy up in there after their parents’ acrimonious and reality-TV chronicled split.
                                               
Kate has been doing a spate of publicity, and talks about dating again in interviews. But, the mega-mom admits, a relationship with her comes with a lot of complications, including her almost-half-a-Duggar-clan sized family. She recently told Billy Bush:

“Obviously, this time, I’m looking for somebody older, wiser, patient, strong… I have humongous obstacles… I’m doing mom things so it is a true concern, like how will I ever be out there to meet somebody?”
On the challenges of finding time to lure a fella while securing a sitter for eight, Kate says to Ann Curry:
                                                   
“I’ve said a lot of times that I’m ready to start dating. I think there are a lot of obstacles for me. I hope to sort of bump into somebody but in all honesty, I talk to my best friend about wouldn’t it be great if she could go around the country and collect suitable people?

No comments:

Post a Comment